Saint Rita School exists to teach the doctrine of Christ, to build a Christian Community, to prepare the students for Christian service, and to guide the child to a level of faith that is constantly active and open to growth.
Our educational programs center on the development of a unique individual and the creation of an environment that allows each student the experience of developing a positive self-image to the best of his/her abilities.
With the cooperation of the parents, we strive to promote lasting Christian attitudes and practices, which will enable the students to adapt to our changing world.
At Saint Rita School, we believe in the values of perseverance, respect, integrity, dedication, and engagement, which allows our students to:
- foster a strong relationship with God
- serve parish and global communities as valued stewards of God
- embrace their unique abilities as gifts from God
- make decisions based on Catholic morality
- engage in STEM and STREAM-based learning
- collaborate and problem solve using creativity to become life-long learners
- be embodied in a culture of creativity
- grow their creativity through the arts
- enhance critical thinking skills
- infuse technology across the curriculum
- be active participants in a cooperative team with parents and teachers
We admit students of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.